Monday, March 10, 2014

Blog #4 Literary Website



As far as literary websites go, I never really took the time to check out any of them. Ever. So this was quite an interesting assignment to do. The one that I found first, and liked the most was Writer’s CafĂ©. From what I can gather, you can post any types of writing that you may have, whether it is a screenplay that you have been writing for ages, or a poem you slapped together in ten minutes, you can post it.
I feel that in posting here, if I ever chose to do so, would help to get my work out there. Obviously. But, it would also provide me with more opportunities to hear feedback and critique, which is one of the most important aspects I believe in writing and revising. Other than that, I don’t believe there is much to say. Just keep writing!

Here is the link to this site: Writer's Cafe

1 comment: